Graphic Design Masterclass :: Learn Graphic Design in Projects
Best graphic designing courses in Lahore by PNY Trainings. Do you stop your work when a creative & attractive logo is in the front of your eyes? You are the person with the love of typography, photography, colors, designs; you need to choose your career as graphic designer.
Are you interested in Graphic Designing courses in Islamabad, Lahore or Karachi? Do you have a knack for creating great designs? Do photography and colour schemes excite your imagination? If that's the case, PNY Trainings brings you one of the best Graphic Designing courses in Lahore and other cities.
If you need to choose your career as a graphic designer, PNY Trainings is the right platform to turn that dream into reality. When your interest is your work, you shine brighter than any other person in that field. Joining Graphic Designing short courses in Lahore will also increase your potential to earn good money either freelance or with software or media houses. PNY is the ideal destination for people who love graphic designing as well as for industry professionals looking to enhance their professional skills as a graphic designer.
Whether you are a student, a dabbler who loves graphic designing or a professional already working in this field, we attract a diverse mix of enthusiasts of Graphic Designing in Islamabad and other cities.
So Who Should Enrol in Our Graphic Designing Courses in Lahore and Other Cities?
• Students of Graphics Design
• Conventional designers who want to go digital
• Anyone interested in a proper certification in Graphic Designing courses in Islamabad or any other city
• People already working as graphic designers who want to learn the latest tools and tricks
• Employees of graphics design oriented companies and software houses who want to polish their skills in Graphics Design
• Advertisers who want to make use of graphics designing to better promote products and services
• Graphic artists looking for renowned Graphic Designing short courses in Lahore and other major cities
What Should You Expect To Learn From Graphic Designing Courses in Lahore / Karachi at PNY Trainings?
• PNY Trainings offers the best Graphic Designing courses in Islamabad and all major cities with a team of skilled, experienced and dedicated professionals having years of working experience in graphic designing so you can expect to learn it from the very best
• Training on live projects to enhance your designing abilities
• In-house professional trainers who remain in the contact with the students even after the completion of Graphic Designing short courses in Lahore to provide everlasting support for your graphic designing career
• You will learn diverse and exciting new ways to develop graphic skills
• Our trainers will teach you industry best practices in the field of Graphics Designing
• Full understanding of a range of Design Methods and tools / software
• Integration of photography and graphics designing
• Practical training of famous and most used software platforms including Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign etc
Here is a brief overview of what we teach at our Graphic Designing short courses in Islamabad / Lahore/ Karachi:
Intro to Graphics Design: An introduction to the history of Graphic Design.
Fundamentals of Software Platforms: Our Graphic Designing short courses in Lahore feature hands-on training on popular graphics design software. This includes Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign, CorelDraw Graphics Suite X6, PowerPoint and In-Page (Urdu Typing).
Graphic Design Skills: PNY Trainings will help you acquire skills that are hallmark of a professional graphics designer. These skills include, but are not limited to logo design, brochure, stationary, poster, photography, website design, app design, social media campaigns design, game design, environment design and portfolio building.
Elements of Graphics Design: What are the core elements of graphic design and what are their uses. Elements include point and shape, texture, line and space, colour.
Principles of Graphic Design: We will teach you the principles of Graphic Designing in Islamabad, Lahore and Karachi. This includes discussions on balance, contrast, emphasis, harmony, movement, proportion, repetition, unity and variety.
Typography: A full intro to the concept of typography in graphic design with focus on typefaces, typography classification, letter anatomy, typographic measurements, standards and guidelines.
Creating Images for Print & Web: No Graphic Designing courses in Islamabad or other cities is complete without learning how to develop formats, resolutions and rector/vector based graphics for print and web media.
Printing: All techniques of basic printing, mediums required, offset printing, digital printing, bleed and margins and general best practices in printing.
Photography: An integration of the art of photography into graphic design to max out your perspective as well as earning potential. Our expert trainers will help you acquire photography prowess in camera functions, photography aesthetics, wedding shoots, portrait and landscape techniques, photography styles, image details and studio making.
Web Design / App Design: This part of the course is about types of websites, pixel theory, static/dynamic/responsive websites, wire frames and layouts, mobile pixels, app design process for Android and iOS.
Freelancing: Lastly, we will teach you how you can make the most out of our Graphic Designing courses in Islamabad, Lahore and Karachi to increase your earning potential and make tons of money. This module includes online portfolio building, freelancing websites behavior, projects winning techniques, application writing and payment methods.
Adnan Bhatti is a top online instructor, who has got expertise in various fields and Digital marketing such as Graphic designing, Photo Shop, illustrator Expert digital graphic design & animation. He teaches online courses to over 50,000 students across the Pakistan. His Graphic designing courses have received high admiration for the comprehensive tutorials and practical approach with lots of hands on examples.
He is an Computer Engineer, a Computer expert, a Blogger and a budding Chartered Accountant from India. His teaching style is, breaking-down complex concepts through simple examples and animations.
That's why, his students call him a VERSATILE teacher!