Become a Professional Graphic Designer (Basic to Pro)
Event for: Student
Event Place: ARFA TOWER
Start Date: Oct 9, 2018
End Date: Dec 20, 2018
This course is designed to fulfills the requirements of a beginners well as Professional Graphics Designers. We will learn and apply fundamentals of various software applications (such as Photoshop Corel Draw PowerPoint and Illustrator), image editing, drawing graphics, printing, photography and illustration. Advertising and marketing projects coordinate technical skills with organization, management,
communication, ethics and teamwork.
1) Demonstrate a thorough understanding of the elements of graphic design.
2) Read, understand and communicate in the language of graphic design.
3) Use technology such as Photoshop, Corel Draw, Illustrator and PowerPoint.
4) Students will learn to demonstrate positive work behavior.
5) Students will learn to solve problems using critical thinking.
6) Making advertisement campaigns, Marketing, stationary design and Portfolio Building.
- Introduction to the Graphic Design
- Elements Of Graphic Design
- Principles of Design
- Creating images for print & web
- Web Design
- Game/App Design
>> Adobe Photoshop
>> Adobe Illustrator
>> Corel Draw
For Registration/Apply fill this form> http://bit.ly/1iC1iP4
For Complete Course Details & Instructor Profile, Do Visit> http://bit.do/eo77E
> Class Assignments, Practical Projects & Final Exam.
> Training Certificates will be provided to Successful Candidates only.
> Course Fee: Rs.18,000/- including training material & certificates.
>>> Special Discount Offer 15% Flat OFF, Final Fee after Discount: 15,300/-Rs