PNY Trainings, one of the best and recognized IT Training Company in Pakistan provides world-class IT training programs and certifications to the global participants. PNY Trainings Limited was founded in the year 2014, by Wahab Yunas, with the vision to divulge world-class IT training programs and certification to people across the globe and assist them in making their career more fulfilling.
A team leader is someone who provides guidance, instruction, direction and leadership to a group of individuals (the team) for the purpose of achieving a key result or group of aligned results.
We are looking for a qualified team leader to manage our team and provide effective guidance. You will be responsible for supervising, managing and motivating team members on a daily basis.
As a team leader, you will be the contact point for all team members, so your communication skills should be excellent. You should also be able to act proactively to ensure smooth team operations and effective collaboration.
Ultimately, you should lead by setting a good example and engage the team to achieve goals.
• Create an inspiring team environment with an open communication culture
• Set clear team goals
• Delegate tasks and set deadlines
• Oversee day-to-day operation
• Monitor team performance and report on metrics
• Motivate team members
• Discover training needs and provide coaching
• Listen to team members’ feedback and resolve any issues or conflicts
• Recognize high performance and reward accomplishments
• Suggest and organize team building activities
• Encourage creativity, risk-taking, and constant improvement
• Work with functional managers and the team sponsor to obtain necessary resources to support the team’s requirements
• Obtain and coordinate space, furniture, equipment, and communication lines for team members and students.
• Establish meeting times, places and agendas
• Coordinates meetings with the product committee, project manager and functional management to discuss project impediments, needed resources or issues/delays in completing the task