React Native Development (Become iOS and Android developer in 4 Weeks)
What will You learn?
- Create real-world native iOS and Android application using React Native
- Rapidly scaffold UI of your native application
- Make reusable components that work great with application workflow
- Prototype and deploy your own applications to the Google Store and Apple Store
- Discover how effectively you can work on various mobile screens
Course key concepts:
- If you’re tired of spinning your wheels learning Swift or Android, or if you are a web developer and wants to get your hands on iOS and Android development as well, this is the course for you.
- This course will get you up and running with React Native quickly, and teach you the core knowledge you need to deeply understand and build React components for mobile devices.
- We’ll start by mastering the fundamentals of React, including JSX, “props”, “state”. Source code is provided for each lecture, so you will always stay up-to-date with the course pacing. Special attention has been paid to creating reusable components that you’ll be able to make use of on your own fantastic projects.
- I’ve built the course that I would have wanted to take when I was learning React Native. A course that explains the concepts and how they’re implemented in the best order for you to learn and deeply understand them.
Training Course Outline
This course is designed to get your hands quickly and professionally on to the world of iOS and Android Development, by the end of this 4 weeks long course you should have clear understandings of iOS and Android development platform. Every student will develop an iOS and Android application of following features;
- A blog roll fetching its blog content from a WordPress website (API data fetch concepts)
- A simple shop setup to be able to sell physical products directly from your application interface
- A gallery page, where you can show content like photos, gifs or SVGs
- For better understanding please consider checking out the attached screenshots of sample application attached.
Total Lectures: 08
Who should take this course?
If you have a good understanding of Web development and willing to move your career into iOS and Android development.
If you are keen to expand your profession into the mobile development (iOS and Android) and needs a good head start.
It is recommended to have a Apple laptop to be able to do iOS application but if someone doesn’t have one, a fully guided tour on Apple laptop shall be done so students know how to manage iOS application development, for Android application a Windows machine is sufficient.
Following will be covered in this course:
- Introduction – React Native course roadmap
- React Native Theory
- Why Should we use React Native
- What it takes to develop on React Native?
- Discussing resources required to develop proposed application
- Going through sample application
- Brain storming the required resources
- Deploying WordPress website on Microsoft Cloud
- Understanding WordPress
- Setting up WordPress blog on Microsoft Blog
- Setting up React Native developing environment
- Installing necessary software on student machines
- Understanding what it takes to start working with React Native
- Creating your very first ‘Hello World’ iOS and Android applications
- Deploying your own ‘Hello World’ application
- Setting up React Native navigation
- Understanding Stack Navigation
- Understand Tab Navigation
- Using both navigations together
- Building React Native UI components
- Building various components
- Combining those components together
- Understand how to effectively reuse those components
- Style up your React Native applications
- Understand how to Style your application
- Deploying Flexbox algorithm
- Fetching content over remote WordPress API link
- Driving your application content using WordPress API link
- Understanding how to render different data using API
- Understanding how to manage data within your application
- Wrapping content using Regex
- Rendering HTML content in your React Native application
- Render various HTML tags
- Controlling content within your application
- Setting up Grid based layout
- Creating Grid for gallery
- Using gifs to populate the grid
- Incorporating gifs from remote content
- Building up iOS and Android applications
- Finishing off by building iOS and Android application
- Discuss how you can publish it on respective stores.
Finally, we shall discuss on various ideas and ways where you could monetise your application in the future if desired.
Participants, who will complete the course will get PNY Trainings Certificate and referred in relevant industry for jobs and internships.